Citrix Support Specialist
This position will work with the Citrix team in Philadelphia and primarily work on day to day support of applications running in the Citrix environment. This role will work closely with the Infrastructure team to inventory and identify applications that can be decommissioned.
- Installation, management and support of non-vendor supported application including both 3rd party applications and in-house developed applications.
- Experience supporting operation in a Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environment, including end-user support, ticket management and issue resolution.
- Maintain inventory of all applications and work with Citrix team to determine and effect a strategy; e.g. sunset, maintain or upgrade.
- Serve as escalation path from the helpdesk for application related issues. (Not "how" to use applications but ensuring they are operational and available)
- Ensure all computer systems are patched in a timely basis in accordance with USI policy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4 Year Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology preferred
- Microsoft Certification Preferred
- 4+ years IT Related experience
- Virtualization Experience
- Terminal Services/Remote Desktop
- PowerShell scripting knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Window server platforms (2008, 2012, and 2016)
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to work independently
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595