The CG Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Knoxville, Tennessee office. Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image. Items shall include:
- Screen multiple call lines
- Set up conference calls and monitor connections
- Manages and coordinates the supply of office materials and maintenance of office equipment including the following:
- Ordering of office and kitchen supplies
- Ensuring stock of printer/copier toner and supplies, including postage machine supplies
- Ensuring stock of mailing supplies including FedEx materials
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment
- Serves as a liaison between property manager and office staff for matters regarding building facility, parking, and general office maintenance
- Functions as the Executive Assistant in the following roles:
- Coordinate travel and meeting scheduling for the President
- Assist in Expense Reporting process
- Coordinate the monthly client billing between Accounting department and President
- Generate and manage sales reports for the President and additional Tennessee producers utilizing CRM
- Organize and plan inter-company gatherings, client seminars and/or marketing events
- Coordinate annual client appreciation event
- Perform general customer service duties in person or over the phone as a representative of USICG
- Maintain office filing system
- Assist office staff in the preparation of client reports and educational presentations
- Assist in the coordination of seminars, tradeshows, and marketing opportunities where necessary, including:
- Ordering of marketing giveaways
- Assisting in registration and event coordination
- Provide assistance and support where needed or as requested by other staff members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate degree preferred, or equivalent job related experience.
- 1-3 years administrative assistance experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task; meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-past environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595