Sales Manager, Lawyers Professional Liability
ARE YOU SALES DRIVEN? ABLE TO MENTOR, COACH, DEVELOP, MOTIVATE AND LEAD A SALES TEAM?
USI Affinity is searching for a Sales Manager to build and maintain a producer sales team focused on selling various association-sponsored and non-sponsored professional liability insurance products to bar association members. The Sales Manager will supervise all activities of the Sales Producers in their daily sales activity including, but not limited to, coaching amp; mentoring sales producers regarding: product knowledge; value propositions; new business prospecting; sales messaging; overcoming objections; closing techniques; underwriting new business; and policy delivery. You will assist in Producer recruitment; administer and deliver onboarding and ongoing training programs while collaborating with underwriting, operations and marketing teams to adhere to budgets.
The ideal candidate must have successfully demonstrated sales experience in a fast-paced sales environment as well as experienced hands-on management of a successful sales team. Proven experience using sales metrics and KPI's to drive sales performance as well as to further coach and develop individual team members is required. Experience in consultative selling and/or managing a team of consultative sales members is strongly preferred. Insurance industry experience, especially professional liability experience, is preferred.
P amp; C license is required or the ability to obtain one within 60 days of employment.
A four-year College Degree is preferred; high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Must have or develop strong knowledge of USI Affinity's product line and related insurance concepts.
- Must have experience in consultative sales techniques (value vs price), selling non-tangible items, as well as working with a longer sales cycle (90 to 120 days).
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong business relationships as well as the ability to deal effectively with difficult or sensitive situations.
- Must have excellent management, planning, leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be proficient in the MS Office suite of products including Word, Excel. Must be able to learn and work with any corporate Proprietary software tools including sales tracking systems (CRM).
- Must be willing and able to manage all prospecting activity through company sales tracking system (CRM).
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595