Assistant Investment Administrator & Account Coordinator
Overview: The successful candidate must have the ability to (i) work as part of a team in a fast paced environment (ii) multi-task with proficiency using several different software applications (iii) have strong communication and presentation skills (iv) and proven client management skills (v) work independently and pro-actively on client projects and deliverables.
This position is responsible for maintaining clerical, administrative and operations support primarily to the Investment Advisory Department while also supporting Plan Consultants with the on boarding and retention of a book of clients nationwide.
Responsibilities as Investment Administrator:
- Produce quarterly investment reviews for DC and DB clients
- Produce monthly participant updates
- Responsible for filing all monthly / quarterly client statements
- Assist administrative team in completing Advisory Billing
- Responsible for processing and recording all mutual fund trading
- Maintain complete and accurate list of all clients, including, but not limited to contact information for all Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution clients
- Responsible for organization of all hardcopy storage files, both onsite and offsite
- Responsible for coordinating all new business paperwork, including advisory contracts, trust and brokerage documentation
- Assist USIA Chief Compliance Officer and Team Leader with all necessary compliance documents, registration updates, etc.
- Responsible for completing Annual Disclosure mailing and maintaining accurate records
- Review Defined Benefit client accounts weekly for contributions, cash positions, etc.
- Provide sales support upon request
- Complete mailings, faxing, copying, and special projects upon request
Responsibilities as Client Account Coordinator:
- Schedule and participate in investment review meetings for clients with the Investment Consultants to document, execute and confirm any decisions made by the investment committee, such as fund changes, plan provision changes, employee education meetings, etc.
- Assist with the establishment of new client relationships including:
- Deliver service agreements and new account applications
- Conversion of assigned new business
- Transition meetings and conference calls and follow-up
- Interact as the liaison between the service provider and the client
- Execute the deliverables outlined in the Annual Client Service Calendar.
Personal and Organizational Skills:
- Detailed, well organized, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Effective communicator and strong interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in retirement or brokerage industry
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Experience with investment related software a plus
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595