Account Executive - Commercial Lines
Account Executive Commercial 1
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management of more routine, less complex commercial property and casualty accounts.
- Responsible for marketing to carriers and customers, preparing coverage/product recommendations and discussing renewals with customers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with customers/prospects.
- Communicates with, services and provides comprehensive account support to assure customer needs are met.
- May provide work direction to less experienced staff.
- 2+ years of insurance experience
- Experience managing less complex commercial property and casualty accounts
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience with marketing and servicing commercial residential accounts such as Condominium
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595