Corporate AC Staff Accountant - Direct Bill
General Description: Corp AC Staff Accountant -- Direct Bill is responsible for collecting commissions payable and completing monthly reconciliations for the Corporate Accounting Center.
- Process Excel/PDF commission statement downloads for assigned operating regions.
- Backup responsibilities on download development. Includes working with consultants on requesting new downloads or changes to existing downloads and their subsequent testing, requesting new Ivan's batches, and maintaining the download control sheet.
- Responsible for reconciling the open direct bill invoices in the financial portal to the Sagitta open invoices the first day of each month.
- Process all intercompany journal entries in Sagitta on a timely basis throughout the month until cutoff on the 26th. Process regular journal entries in association with assigned downloads.
- Bank Reconciliation -- Make sure all deposits that are in the bank account have been receipted.
- Direct Bill Reconciliation -- Assist Direct Bill Manager with regional direct bill reconciliations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates Degree or 2+ years of accounting experience required; BA/BS a plus
- Knowledge of general accounting
- Insurance Industry Experience is a plus
- MS Office and Excel proficiency required
- Strong work ethic with a defined sense of urgency
- USI Direct Bill accounting experience required
- Organized self-starter that works well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and retention of pertinent information
- Accurate and Fast Data Entry
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595