Group Sales Representative, My Benefit Advisor
General Description: The Group Sales Representative is responsible for driving new business sales revenue growth, as well as existing client revenue retention and growth based upon assigned book of prospects and clients.
- Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis based on our target market of employers with 2-50 employees . Booked new business of $150K per year.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our solutions effectively to a non-insurance buyer.
- Systematically use CRM to support sales processes.
- Strategize with sales leader and senior account staff to retain a minimum of 92% of business year over year.
- Demonstrate proficiency at discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation promoting the company's competitive differentiation, including specific solutions customized to each prospect.
- Ability to develop a superior sales business plan and active participation prospecting strategies that generate sufficient new business leads and first appointment activity volume of 8 appointments per month.
- Successfully penetrate assigned prospect targets utilizing the Engagement Platform process.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues.
- Input accurate and timely information into sales automation platform (CRM) relative to first appointments, follow-up appointments, conceptual/finalist meetings, etc to facilitate realistic corporate sales and revenue projections.
- Manage overall client relationship; Drive consistent and predictable profitability, client satisfaction and organic growth.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of competitors.
- Collaborate with leaders in the selection of appropriate account management staff and subject matter experts in order to effectively conduct sales presentations to prospects with subject matter experts for each opportunity.
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies.
- Positively and proactively represent the company in meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events.
- Understand and communicate client objectives to account management personnel.
- Drive appropriate staff utilization for assigned book of business and collaborate with account management staff to keep current.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales experience including calling on senior executives and a track record of financial success.
- Must be personable and highly motivated to grow personal success.
- Strong and/or developing understanding of Employee Benefits.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates.
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus.
- Goal orientated.
- Ability to deal with senior level management and have a top level executive presence.
- College degree preferred and current insurance licensing required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595