Practice Project Risk Advisor (AE 2 Comm)
Responsible for account management of moderately complex commercial property and casualty accounts. Works at a strategic level to develop and retain consultative, partnership relationships with customers/prospects. Develops, implements and monitors comprehensive customer service plans that reflect the customer's business and risk management goals. Responsible for marketing to customers including advising customers regarding renewals and recommending coverage/products. Contributes to the new business development, identifies cross-sell opportunities and may seek referrals from existing customers. May provide leadership and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years of insurance experience
- Experience managing moderately complex commercial property and casualty accounts
- Experience effectively marketing to carriers and customers
- Experience developing and maintaining strong working relationships with customers and prospects
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Commercial lines experience in a brokerage environment
Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595