General Description: This position oversees and performs a variety of tasks to ensure a safe and professional work environment. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for managing the overall facility including furniture, computers, office equipment and supplies.
- Serves as primary point of contact to building/property management office.
- Issues Security Access Cards -- parking, building, office access.
- Fire Warden & Emergency Contact for Suite.
- Submits request for maintenance, repairs, pest control.
- Communicates messages from building manager to associates -- alerts, power outages, food trucks, special events, etc.
- Manages Associate Workstations & Furniture.
- Manages furniture inventory.
- Workstation Set up (computer, telephones, chairs).
- Requests ergonomic workstation adjustments.
- Serves as the local liaison to USI Information Technology resources.
- New hire computer set ups.
- Manages and orders supplies for printers/copiers.
- Submits maintenance requests as needed.
- Oversees external vendors providing office services such as:
- First Aid supplies
- Document scanning and storage - Iron Mountain
- Office supplies - Staples
- Postage and Delivery services
- General Office Services
- Places orders for office stationary -- business cards, letterhead, envelopes.
- Responsible for supply room inventory and organization.
- Cleaning schedule for employee break room.
- Maintains and distributes associate phone lists.
- Assists in the organization of Company/Office functions.
- Assists in the organization and planning of Community Service activities -- volunteer days, drives and collections, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma in any field from an accredited institution.
- Degree in any field from a certified college.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles.
- Strong keyboard skills.
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Ability to manage information of employees.
- Organizing, planning, and customer service orientation
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Should be flexible and possess cultural awareness.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595