Senior Account Executive - Employee Benefits
Senior Account Executive Benefits (AE 3 Benefits)
- Responsible for account management of the largest and most complex group benefit accounts.
- Will work with self-funded medical programs and stop loss arrangements.
- Works at a strategic level to develop and retain consultative, partnership relationships with customers/ prospects.
- Develops, executes and monitors comprehensive customer service plans that reflect the customer's business and risk management goals.
- Responsible for marketing including advising customers regarding renewals and recommending coverage/ products.
- Contributes to new business development, identifies cross-sell opportunities and may seek referrals from existing customers.
- May act as team lead, including some supervisory responsibilities.
- 7+ years of Employee Benefits insurance experience as a Senior Account Executive / Senior Consultant
- Group insurance products experience; including applicable carrier networks, carrier administrative guidelines, and compliance requirements
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Must have strong Excel skills with working knowledge of Pivot Tables, Graphs and Charts
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Expertise with self-funded medical programs and stop loss arrangements.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595