Account Executive - Employee Benefits
Account Executive Benefits 1
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management of more routine, less complex group benefit accounts.
- Responsible for marketing to carriers and customers, preparing coverage/product recommendations and discussing renewals with customers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with customers/prospects.
- Communicates with, services and provides comprehensive account support to assure customer needs are met.
- May provide work direction to less experienced staff.
- 2+ years of insurance experience
- Group insurance products experience; including applicable carrier networks, carrier administrative guidelines, and compliance requirements
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595