Insurance Carrier Placement Specialist
Insurance Carrier Placement Specialist 2
- Responsible for providing advanced marketing, placement and technical leadership to meet the insurance needs of moderately complex customers.
- Assesses customer needs and negotiates with carriers to obtain favorable coverages and rates that meet customer needs.
- Ability to develop marketing strategies and placement recommendations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the insurance marketplace.
- May work in placement of loss sensitive and shared/layered program placements.
- Establishes and maintains strong, productive relationships with prospects, customers and carriers.
- Provides technical leadership and participates in new business development.
- 5+ years of insurance marketing/placement experience
- Customer service focus with experience in marketing and technical leadership, to meet the routine needs of customers.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with loss sensitive and shared/layered program
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595