Broker Network Manager
We are USI Affinity, a division of USI Insurance Services, an AM Best Top 20 Global Insurance Brokerage Firm. We have been designing comprehensive and innovative insurance solutions for the legal profession for over 50 years and are proud to be the endorsed Lawyers' Professional Liability insurance administrator of more than 30 Bar Associations Nationwide along with providers of liability insurance for other professionals, such Accountants, Architects & Engineers, Dentists and more.
In this role you will establish and maintain a broker network/sales channel for the distribution of Lawyers Professional Liability (LPL) Program business while ensuring service and revenue goals are met. You will work with the brokers as well as underwriting to drive the overall sales goals within the broker channels. Work with existing broker agreements to ensure best terms for submission flow. Solicit new brokers into the network while balancing the relationships within the overall network.
- Base Salary (no draw) combined with the ability to earn commissions along with an excellent benefit package
- Unique Company Sales Approach
- Product and Sales Training
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Strong Peer Environment
- Giving Back to the Community: Sharing Our Time, Talent and Treasure with the Communities We Serve
The Right Candidates Will Have:
- At least 5 years of successful insurance sales experience. Experience in a retail brokerage environment is preferred. Experience with Professional Liability insurance and prior work experience with insurance brokers is preferred.
- Strong customer service and sales orientation.
- Property & Casualty license is required.
- Four-year College Degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Must be computer literate and utilize the CRM system to document all prospecting and sales activities.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595