Ancillary Account Executive
The Emerson Reid Anciallry Account Executive will be responsible for driving continuous new business revenue growth as well as maintaining existing business revenue growth.
- Develop positive business relationships with brokers, both new and existing, to ensure continued sales growth.
- Demonstrate proficiency at the discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation .promoting Emerson Reid's competitive products and services in a concise and persuasive manner.
- Ability to develop and follow through on a sales business plan that includes prospecting strategies that can generate new broker leads and first appointments.
- Prepare for and participate actively in sales meetings and 1:1 meetings with the sales manager.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on insurance, market, carrier and product knowledge, to help guide the brokers through the complexities of health care reform.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with carriers.
- Strategize with the brokers on sales opportunities to grow the book of business.
- Comply with CRM tasks to track appointments and appropriately label broker opportunities.
- Assist with the service function for most important cases including responsibility for additional lines of business sales, case conservation, all renewal and service activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to sell new business and maintain positive broker relationships
- A positive, consultative sales approach
- Strong degree of self motivation
- Goal oriented
- High activity levels
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment
- Personable and credible.
- Professional and dependable
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits
- Familiarity with products, services, competitive offerings, market needs and industry trends
- Good understanding of alternate funding arrangements including full and partially insured, minimum premium, self-insured, etc.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills; capable of using and interpreting benefit related facts and figures
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Life, Accident & Health License is required
Work is performed in a climate controlled office environment with minimal noise and limited to no exposure to chemicals or toxins. Employees operate office equipment including; telephone - headset, Computer, computer monitors, keyboard, mouse, copier, scanner and mail machine. Physical tasks of job include; driving, walking, sitting, standing, bending and fingering.
Analysis of Physical Demands:
- Constantly (over 66% of time) work performed requires employees to drive to client appointments, have repetitive foot movements, walk on uneven or slippery surfaces to and from work and occasionally reach outward to grab things and bend.
- Frequently (34%-66% of time) work performed requires employees to handle and grasp things, walk on normal surfaces, stand and bend.
- Frequently (34%-66% of time) work performed requires employees to use repetitive hand motions such as fingering, using a keyboard, and sitting at a desk.
- Rarely (< than 1 hour per week) work performed requires Lifting/Carrying items that range from 10-50lbs, pushing/pulling items that range from 10-50lbs, twisting/ turning including reaching over shoulder or above head, kneeling or squatting.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595