PT Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Director of Administrative Services, this position provides office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This position will be responsible for directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Check printers to ensure good working order, this includes replenishing paper, replacing toners, basic troubleshooting and calling the IT help desk to have a Tech scheduled, when necessary.
- Process and distribute all incoming mail, FedEx and UPS daily.
- Handle all outgoing 1st Class, certified mail, FedEx and UPS requests; to include package preparation and label creation with accuracy.
- Responsible for managing all USICG NY office supplies, ordering as required under the direction of the Director of Administrative Services.
- Work with all outside vendors
- Complete copy and binding request in emergency situations.
- Retrieve and/or prepare boxes for offsite storage along with maintaining data base.
- Organize supply room and freight areas in compliance with fire codes and fire warden.
- Keep files of all FedEx reports for shipping back Communicate regularly with Director of Administrative Services.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all staff.
- Work with outside Vendors to make sure all equipment is working properly.
- Work with Consulting Group staff with various administrative duties.
- Work within Empire State Building (ESB) Workspeed ticketing system to request office maintenance.
- Experience in office equipment, such as copiers, printers, fax machines and mail meters.
- Ability to fill out overnight slips correctly and estimate weight.
- Must be able to keep office areas clean and organized
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in systems, procedures, processes and policies.
- Must have excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated cooperation and collaboration in team settings.
- Must have a professional and approachable demeanor.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or a GED
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595