Administrative Specialist - Travel Insurance
DO YOU LIKE HELPING PEOPLE? HAVE STRONG ANALYTICAL ABILITY?
Use these strong skills to provide high quality administrative and service related duties on assigned products (Trip Cancellation or Global Medical products), including providing timely and accurate data entry and reporting, correspondence, account reconciliation, internal and external relationship management. Gain detailed knowledge of all products offered and assist in suggesting improvements to processes. In this role you will:
- Accurately conduct coding and data entry for Group and individual accounts within identified customer service levels.
- Process all insurance requests, date changes and cancellations for all accounts within identified customer service levels.
- Communicate directly with the clients/customers, assist with claims by communicating with carrier claims office for resolving issues on a timely and accurate basis.
- Identify and resolve issues relative to systems, website, IT-related, accounting, or carrier errors.
- Provide accurate reconciliation reports for several carrier accounts and multiple producers on a monthly/quarterly basis, or as requested by an account.
- Balance cash receipts weekly with the accounting department and at month end close process.
The ideal candidate will have:
High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required. Continued education in business and/or accounting helpful. Prior experience servicing and reconciling accounts is required.
In addition, the successful candidate must :
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good analytical abilities and numerical aptitude.
- Effective communication/comprehensive skills -- verbal and written.
- Ability to function independently and multi-task.
- Strong aptitude for use of technology.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
USI Affinity's Travel Insurance Services division is a leading provider of travel-related insurance solutions. Our insurance programs are designed to serve individuals, families, students, groups and businesses traveling both domestically and internationally. We provide protection in our customers' investment in travel with high quality, "A" rated, financially secure insurance products and services. Additional information about USI Affinity may be found at www.usiaffinity.com
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595