Employee Benefits Practice Leader
General Description: The Practice Leader is responsible for driving continuous revenue growth for their specific operation. The Practice Leader will be a key part of the Operations Executive Leadership Team reporting directly to the Senior Practice Leader with a dotted line to the Regional Practice Leader.
- Execute and lead the USI Core processes of Hire, Get, Prep, Close and Keep.
- Meet and exceed opco's top line revenue growth of 20% and Organic Growth of 10% on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Accountable for line of sight new and lost business forecasting for the current quarter.
- Strategize with Operations Manager to retain a minimum of 92% of business year over year.
- Responsible for the ownership of pipeline management and at-risk accounts driving producer behavior utilizing the USI Omni and Risk Assessments.
- Focus on recruiting hiring and on boarding new producers who are capable of driving new revenues that exceeds $300k per year on an annualized basis.
- Train all new producers on the USI ONE Advantage and messaging issues/USI Solutions the financial impact and sample case studies specific to each prospect using such tools as the OMNI and the 4x4 ales execution.
- Lead and execute effective Engagement Platform sessions on a weekly basis for both new and established producers.
- Create positive synergy within practice to encourage two way cross-selling.
- Work with Operations Manager to enhance Value Proposition, Stewardship process and Account Management services.
- Drive consistent and predictable long term profitable new client relationships.
- Responsible for distribution of suspects and prospects to producers by working with both the local CRM Champion supported by the USI Data Integrity Team.
- Assist in developing sales and marketing strategies along with communications to optimize USI's position in the marketplace.
- Positively and proactively represent USI in meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events following USI National Strategy and graphic standards.
- Work collaboratively to maximize results in all markets.
- Understand and communicate USI's initiatives to OpCo executives and production team.
- Develop positive carrier relationships with oversight of override and contingent programs.
- Drive utilization and keep current all prospecting and relationship building opportunities within the company's sales force automation system (CRM).
Key Performance Metrics:
- 6% SNN at 46% Margins
- 15% new business and <10% lost business
- Leading to Organic Revenue and OpInc Growth
- Execution of best practices (Huddles, Sales Activation, Hiring)
Practice Leader Metrics:
- Full Time Manager can cover 10+ producers and $10mm+ revenue
- Player coach model in small offices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Employee Benefits sales management experience
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits
- Proven track record for meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community
- Highly developed organization and time management skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong degree of self motivation
- Goal orientated
- High activity levels
- Ability to deal with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
* Domestic travel to client sites typically within region of 25% - 30% of work time
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595