SM Marketing Coordinator
General Description: The basic function of this role is to be a strong resource for Benefits and Property & Casualty producers to make them more efficient and effective in driving new sales by lead/sales generation and ensuring customer retention through various marketing channels. This hybrid position combines the responsibilities of the CRM Resource and the Sales and Marketing Specialist.
- Support EB and PC Sales Management with coordination, producer follow-up and preparation of management reports for the following meetings: Grow meetings, Producer 1 on 1, 6 degree meeting, monthly corporate NB calls (ensure stages/forecast are accurate), stewardship calls (ensure probability of retention are accurate), triage calls (critical at risk accounts), peer review and Leader Calls.
- Assign Cross-Sell Producer to all Stewardship Accounts according to Sales Leaders instructions.
- Analyze trends and success rates for cross sell efforts. Report findings and recommendation to sales leaders. Verify Opportunity Stage is accurate and coincides with recorded Appointments and Wins.
- Generate ideas and other source (databases) for Lead Generation, present recommendation to COO and sales management for investment decision.
- Ensure activities related to Get, Prep, Close, Keep, Blue Wheel, Ramp and Referral are accurate by coaching producers to enter data for their activities timely and accurately. Verify all Wins have a Sagitta Client Code and Sagitta Client ID and provide tracking of all initiatives within CRM.
- Ensure accurate data by merging duplicate records, reassigning terminated producers, updating risk assessments as needed, and completing specific data management requests. Compare wins in CRM to booked new rev in Sagitta and follow up with necessary adjustments.
- Responsible for maintaining an open line of communication with producers regarding procedural changes, advancement, developing work flows, and lead management with CRM.
- Compile and generate various sales and management reports, including but not limited to New/Lost business, Cross Sell, Risk Assessment, Referral, PEAK and Stewardship.
- Work closely with Sales Leaders and HR to complete CRM training for newly hired/acquired producers and ensure producer has a pipeline of 250-300 combined Suspects and Prospects.
- Work with Sales Management to coordinate and support sales staff training including marketing opportunities, technical training, value propositions, sales presentation production and delivery and role playing practice sessions.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with USI Graphic Standards.
- Conduct research and provide information to Employee Benefits (EB) and Property & Casualty (PC) sales team on existing and prospective clients. Utilize this information for the development of new sales relationships, management of client databases, including CRM and assisting with the integrity of the data, including social media.
- Help each producer meet their marketing / branding goals.
- Prepare presentations and supporting sales materials. Maintain continuity of USI collateral materials to maintain an effective and unified marketing message.
- Execute office marketing strategies to create value for customers and prospects around USI services to further enhance and generate sales, including:
- Seminars including pre-event and post event strategies
- Lunch & Learns
- Drip Marketing
- Coordination of industry white papers
- Center of Influence & Networking Event leadership
- Create marketing calendar of events for Benefits and P&C
- Develop mailings for educating existing clients on important benefits, legal, and compliance information.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing or Communications preferred)
- At least 3-5 years experience providing sales and or marketing support at the executive level; administrative and insurance experience preferred.
- Must have technical skills to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM software program. Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Brainshark application.
- Proven ability to manage projects and drive adherence to procedures.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks so that deadlines are met and schedules are maintained smoothly.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure and balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail. Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Self-disciplined to start projects, budget time, and meet deadlines and production schedules.
- Must be able to adapt to immediate needs of producers and management.
- Must have strong initiative and be properly assertive in presenting new ideas to management and producers.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595