Corporate P&C Sales e-learning Specialist
Responsible for the development and maintenance of producer on boarding and success training, particularly focusing on USI proprietary Omni knowledge e-module content development. This position will work closely with our national sales leader, regional and local technical resources, and our Enterprise knowledge and Solution department, which oversees the knowledge portal through which we deploy all the e-courses.
- Will function as part of a national P&C team developing content, curriculum, assessments and reporting. The position will include some live training (P&C University) but the focus is on creating a proprietary Omni Solution e-learning content deployed through our LMS knowledge portal.
- Develop and facilitate 3 year training calendar to create and execute: new hire on boarding curriculum; monthly/quarterly/annual training schedule for both technical and message training/reinforcement; etc.
- Facilitate and communicate with subject matter experts (SME) to identify key areas of training and development.
- Continually seeks new and creative ways to deliver quality training as well as recommending various methods to ensure training objectives are met.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient with computers and strong ability to become competent with new technology tools quickly. Specifically, must have full competence with MS Office Suite products and Adobe products. Strong Power Point skills, preferred experience with e-course development but not a requirement.
- Logical and structured thinking and strong ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to translate complex technical knowledge to sales language or plain English in a learning/teaching setting.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
- Experience with insurance knowledge: 2-5 years' experience in the industry is desired.
- College Degree.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy.
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate production of tools and materials. Strong organizational and time management skills to deliver results under tight timelines.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595