TPA Sr Loss Control Consultant
General Description: Performs loss control inspections, trainings, workshop, certifications programs, risk assessments for specific clients assigned.
- Perform initial Loss Control Assessments; completing a thorough Loss Control Assessment Report, Risk Improvement Plan, and tailored Loss Control Service Plan addressing the wants and needs of individual clients.
- Conduct the necessary site inspections, surveys, audits, training and consultation to accomplish individual clients' Loss Control Service Plan.
- Produce and process client correspondence including: response to recommendations, site and operational observations, recommendations, status reports, etc.
- Interact with claims, underwriters, managed care and self insurance groups administrators when implementing service plans.
- Analyze prior losses to determine trends and problem regarding both frequency and severity, create reports for individually self insured and self insured group clients.
- Assist in the accident investigation process focused on future prevention and reoccurrence. Develop and implement recommendations for the correction of unsafe actions, unsafe conditions, and systemic issues.
- Develop and present training sessions for internal and external customers and various industry groups.
- Assist in sales and renewal presentations for existing and prospective clients.
- Attend board meeting to discuss loss control efforts within the self insurance groups.
- Maintain awareness of federal, state, and local safety regulations and appropriate industry standards.
- Maintain certification in training disciplines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4-year degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- A 5 to 10 years loss control/risk management expereince
- Strong clinical background with the ability to speak about specific body parts and injuries.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage work involving large client volume.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Certifications required or have the ability to become certified
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work very independently
- Must have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Strong organizational skills required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595