CG Regional Retirement Sales Manager - San Francisco
The Regional Retirement Sales Manager provides sales activation leadership and direction to the region's new and established Producers. A strong executive presence and ability to present effectively to both newly-hired sales producers, prospects and most senior levels of the organization is critical. As a key member of the regional team, this role will be based in each region with reporting structure to USICG.
- Responsible for all regional sales leadership resulting in higher visibility and quality market positioning to support new business, client retention and revenue growth.
- Work with the CEO and Practice Leaders to ensure effective execution of the Core USICG processes and engagement strategies in each office.
- Work with USICG CEO and Vertical Leaders and national Practice Leaders to ensure communication and clear messaging of all product and solution launches.
- Participate in screening/hiring/on boarding new Producers to ensure success.
- Visible and active support of the USI core processes Get, Prep, Close, Keep.
- Work with CEO and Practice Leaders to ensure quality tracking and measurement of sales activity.
- Assist with acquisition integration with respect to sales activation, messaging, CRM taining (in coordination with the CRM Champion), sales and marketing.
- Drive utilization and keep current all prospecting and relationship building opportunities within the company's sales force automation system (CRM.) and MailChimp.
- Establish and execute marketing and communication strategy, marketing campaigns, sponsorship selection, memberships and events.
- Work with Producers in closing new business by attending prospect meetings.
- Responsible for meeting regional sales targets including personal Centers of Influence (COI) to drive additional sales.
- Execute cross sales strategy into Retail Insurance clients for our retirement services.
- Participation as coach/professor/facilitator/curriculum contributor in the National USI Fast Start programs for both new and established producers as requested by the CEO. This will include local ongoing reinforcement in each regional office which will help both the region and the overall Company achieve its new producer success and improves the growth of established underperforming producers.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 10+ years of related experience or training in retirement business.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595