General Description: The CRM Resource is responsible for all aspects of the CRM database across the region. This individual will use data analysis to aid in the development and execution of a marketing communication plan aimed at driving sales across the region. The CRM Resource is responsible for data integrity in the CRM sales management systems, training users on CRM and its capabilities, designing reports and views for their customer base, introducing innovative leading generation ideas and lead drip marketing campaigns that are strategically aligned with the region's sales goals and objectives.
Sales Coordination & Lead Generation
- In collaboration with sales leadership, maintain and facilitate USI sales processes at each op co associated with Get, Prep, Close and Keep activities.
- Support EB and PC Sales Management with coordination, producer follow-up and preparation of management reports for the following meetings: Grow meetings, Producer 1 on 1, 6 degree meeting, monthly corporate NB calls (ensure stages/forecast are accurate), stewardship calls (ensure probability of retention are accurate), triage calls (critical at risk accounts), and ramp/referral calls.
- Assign Cross-Sell Producer to all Stewardship Accounts according to Sales Leaders instructions, analyze trends and success rates for cross sell efforts. Report findings and recommendation to sales leaders.
- Verify Opportunity Stage is accurate and coincides with recorded Appointments and Wins.
- Compare wins in CRM to booked new rev in Sagitta and follow up with necessary adjustments.
- Generate ideas and other source (databases) for Lead Generation, present recommendation to COO and sales management for investment decision.
- Ensure activities related to Get, Prep, Close, Keep, Blue Wheel, Ramp and Referral are accurate.
- Coach/teach producers to enter data for their activities timely and accurately.
- Verify all Wins have a Sagitta Client Code and Sagitta Client ID.
- Provide tracking of all initiatives within CRM (ie Seminars, Webinars).
- Report exceptions to COO on a monthly basis.
- Merge Duplicate records (Client and Prospect).
- Reassign Termed Producers suspects / accounts / opportunities and verify no duplicates.
- Work closely with the DIT (Data Integrity Team) on specific data cleaning projects.
- Populate SIC codes (update in Hoover's) for all P&C Accounts with annual revenue > $10m and all EB Accounts with over 75 lives.
- Specific Requests: Judy Diamond, EB Stewardship Accounts (for cross-sell), P&C Clients renewing within quarter (for Referrals).
- Prospects with EB Appointments within quarter (for Team Sell).
- Ensure that risk assessments are updated timely and reflect proper risk scoring and client notes.
- Ensure risk Assessments are coded as lost as soon as OpCo is made aware of loss.
- Work closely with Sales Leaders and HR to ensure the success of newly hired/acquired producers.
- Onboard new Producer
- Provide CRM training within 2 weeks of hire
- Ensure producer has a pipeline of 250-300 combined Suspects and Prospects
- Align Prospects and Suspects with Drip Marketing within segment
- Provide updated training to all producers on existing and new topics within CRM.
Marketing Management, Education and Training
- Communicate and demonstrate an understanding of USI's Drip Marketing process and its tool, Core Motives.
- Educate producers and sales leaders on Core Motives capabilities and its value to prospects and clients. Lead producer training classes at each site.
- Lead and encourage producers to provide Client and Prospect Email addresses for effective communications, marketing and subscription requests.
- Analyze results of all drip marketing campaigns and report results and analytics to COO following each event.
- Develop and execute drip marketing strategies that are aligned with our regional goals.
- Develop and rollout Brain Shark tutorials for producers to reinforce concepts in Core Motives.
- Support all High Impact Marketing programs working with sales leaders to identify qualified producers, training of the producers and execution/tracking of program as needed.
- Participate and lead, if required, in regional special projects.
- Ad Hoc requests by manager and leadership
- Reports, CRM Views, Scorecard Data and Producer Contest Data etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 3 years experience providing sales and or marketing support at the executive level.
- Administrative and insurance experience is preferred.
- Must have technical skills to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM software program.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks so that deadlines are met and schedules are maintained smoothly.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Self-disciplined to start projects, budget time, and meet deadlines and production schedules.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Must be able to adapt to immediate needs of producers and management.
- Must have developed problem solving skills that allow tasks to be performed with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong initiative and be properly assertive in presenting new ideas to management and producers.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595