EPS AVP Retirement Plan Services - Los Angeles, CA
The primary focus of the AVP of Retirement Plan Services is to convert existing USI benefit and P&C clients' DC plans to a USICG service platform. This individual will also consult with clients on issues such as provider capabilities, fees, plan design, compliance and product developments, in addition to being responsible for overall relationship management with a main focus on client satisfaction and retention.
- Lead new business expansion by identification of profitable cross-sell opportunities, develop USI producer relationships, direct USI client outreach, engage strategic partners and execute marketing campaigns.
- Administer multiple facets of the sales process, including: phone calls, coordination of meetings, creation of presentations and support materials, follow-up tasks, etc.
- Acquire provider proposals by gathering plan data and other required information.
- Perform analytical review of proposals, including pricing and product service capabilities, as well as collaborate with department head in determining final presentations.
- Coordinate delivery of periodic plan reviews.
- Work with product providers to implement any necessary plan or service modifications.
- Manage and retain assigned book of business.
- Measure service quality and ensure that client deliverables are met on an ongoing basis.
- Complete other duties or tasks as may be necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of 401(k) Defined Contribution plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Series 6, 63 and 65 licenses or willingness to obtain within a specified timeframe
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a sales related capacity
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Attention to detail and organization
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595