Account Manager/Sr. Relationship Manager
The CG Senior Regional Relationship Manager is responsible for overall client relationship management with the main focus on client satisfaction and retention. He/she consults with clients on complex issues such as plan design, compliance, product developments, special projects and fees, etc. The individual is also the primary executive-level contact providing clients' management teams with an industry-level overview, including trends, while exploring cross-sell opportunities for USI.
- Manage service quality and retention of assigned client base that utilizes various USIGC services (Direct Solutions, actuarial, OPEB, DC Consulting or others).
- Ensure that USICG meets client deliverables on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate delivery of periodic plan Investment Reviews where assigned, perform quality control check and implement investment fund changes as required by client.
- Coordinate education campaigns for assigned clients, demonstrating employee value and thus promoting plan participation, including development of compliance-approved materials and delivery of presentations.
- Ensure required fee disclosures are accurately prepared and delivered to clients in accordance with industry regulations.
- Participate in the pricing, documentation and completion of special projects, including preparation and proper filing of Supplemental Service Agreements executed by clients.
- Deliver plan-level revenue and expense analyses, review with management, communicate with clients/coordinate appropriate action steps (i.e. ERISA account, etc.), as needed.
- Educate sales representatives on technical and legislative changes, produce enhancements, policies and procedures, etc.
- Serve as liaison to the Legal, Health & Welfare, Defined Benefit, Accounting, Communications, Investment and Marketing Departments to service clients and identify cross-sell opportunities
- Coordinating with Legal plan drafting, amendments, SPDs, corrective active actions. Ensure assigned plans are in compliance with IRS/DOL regulations.
- Build and maintain a positive team spirit to assist with employee retention.
- Assume the lead role in the establishment of new assigned client relationships and new business implementation for retirement plans, including:
- Manage implementation and conversion of assigned new business.
- Assist with prospective client website demonstrations, DC capabilities/finalist presentations.
- Lead and actively participate in transition meetings or conference calls.
- Establish and continually review conversion timetable; monitor progress, working with service teams to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Coordinate timely preparation and execution of required plan documentation for all parties, including USICG, USI Securities, USI Investment Advisors, the Plan's trustee/custodian, etc.
- Develop client-specific materials to address unique client needs and plan provisions.
- Establish proper client expectations and adjust with client as required .
- Manage client-related travel to control and accurately report expenses and effectively utilize company resources in accordance with company policy
- Consult with clients with regard to the financial and operational performance of their plans; recommend improvements or alternatives when appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's or more advanced degree in Actuarial Science, Accounting, Business, Finance or Human Resources
- Advanced computer skills-knowledge of Windows environment, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- 10 years minimum related business experience
- FINRA Series 65 and 6 preferred
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve, adhering to all regulatory requirements
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment
- Effective communication skills with clients and co-workers, both verbal and written
- Personable and credible
- Demonstrates cooperation and collaboration in a team setting
- Ability to meet all client deliverables requiring extended working hours during certain periods
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595