Junior Casualty Analyst
Calling all Insurance, Risk Management, Actuarial Sciences, & Occupational Safety Majors!!!
USI Insurance Services, LLC is currently seeking a Rock Star Junior Casualty Analyst to join our growing Property and Casualty team in our Falls Church, VA (Washington DC Metro) office! This is a newly created position due to growth & the Junior Casualty Analyst will operate as a regional resource (vs. being tied to one market/office). This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the nation's largest insurance brokerage firms where the opportunities to drive results are available immediately!
General Description: The Junior Casualty Analyst will assist the production team through as needed servicing of team's accounts, including renewals; develops business relationships with retail producers and markets; negotiates with underwriters regarding coverage terms, conditions and pricing on new and renewal accounts; prepares and interprets casualty analytics; verifies accuracy of insurance documentation; and performs other duties as assigned.
- Support producers and account managers on servicing of accounts
- Data collection, entry and preparation
- Communicates by e-mail, telephone, and written correspondence with underwriters, producers, and clients
- Learn various casualty coverage forms
- Prepares draft proposals, submissions and comparisons
- Follows up with insurance carriers and underwriters regarding the status of quotes
- Complete analytical reports and interpretation
- Reviews binders for accuracy and completeness
- Coordinates work with account teams
- Maintains business relationships with producers and underwriters
- Participates in continuing education
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College diploma required; Insurance, Risk Management, Actuarial Sciences, or Occupational Safety degree preferred but not required
- Insurance License required
- At least 3 years of recent experience in Commercial Insurance, &/or a combination of education and work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Work is performed in a climate controlled office environment with minimal noise and limited to no exposure to chemicals or toxins. Employees operate office equipment including; telephone - headset, Computer, computer monitors, keyboard, mouse, copier, scanner and mail machine. Physical tasks of job include; walking, sitting, standing, bending and typing.
Analysis of Physical Demands:
- Constantly (over 66% of time) work performed requires employees to use repetitive hand motions such as typing, using a keyboard, and sitting at a desk.
- Frequently (34%-66% of time) work performed requires employees to handle and grasp things, walk on normal surfaces, stand and bend.
- Occasionally (1%-33% of time) work performed requires employees to have repetitive foot movements, walk on uneven or slippery surfaces to and from work and occasionally reach outward to grab things and bend.
- Rarely (< than 1 hour per week) work performed requires Lifting/Carrying items that range from 10-50lbs, pushing/pulling items that range from 10-50lbs, twisting/ turning including reaching over shoulder or above head , kneeling or squatting.
4 things that are different here you won't find anywhere else:
- Different & Better Solutions & Resources
- Top Industry Compensation, Rewards, & Results
- Unique Investment in Employees at All Levels
- Financial Strength, Success, & Independence as a Frim
If you are interested in learning more about exciting and rewarding career opportunities at USI please apply here or contact Amber Bell (Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant) directly at 914-749-8537 or email@example.com.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595