Vice President - Retirement Plan Sales Producer - Chicago
USI Consulting Group is one of the largest employee benefit consulting firms in the U.S. We are the retirement administration and investment division of USI Inc. USI Consulting Group offers a challenging work environment with opportunities for advancement. We are currently initiating a search for a Vice President, Retirement Plan Services.
The primary focus of the VP of Retirement Plan Services is to generate new business by seeking out relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence and strategic partners. New business activity to include Investment Advisory, Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution solutions, and Health & Welfare Administration.
- Drives sales results to support overall revenue goals.
- Lead new business development, in connection with an annual production requirement, includes lead generation campaigns, cold calling, letters, etc.
- Seeks out new relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence, and strategic partners, producers and sales representatives around the country.
- Develops relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence and alliance partners, producers and sales representatives on a local and regional level to ensure wide distribution of all products and services.
- Manages multiple facets of the sales process, including coordination of meetings, support materials, follow-up tasks, phone calls, proposals, presentations, etc.
- Developing and overseeing the preparation of proposals for USICG prospects. Gathering necessary information required for the proposal to a prospect. Includes working with department heads and consultants in determining what is needed.
- Compiling and sending out responses to RFPs (Requests for Proposals). Responsible for the completion of RFPs that are deemed good fits for the organization. Involves researching, gathering information and assisting in the writing the responses for each question.
- Other duties or tasks as may be necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a sales related capacity
- Requires Series 6, 63 and 65 licenses or willingness to obtain
- Requires a strong financial aptitude
- Computer literate - Knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Detailed and organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595