Marketing Coordinator, Employee Benefits
General description: The Marketing Coordinator's overall responsibility is to manage the execution of marketing plans for lead/sales generation and customer retention across various channels (presentations, events, direct mail, email, print, web, etc.) for USI Affinity's Group Benefits division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Develop customized proposals and presentations for sales and account management teams.
- Develop communication materials in line with the company's overall brand and design guidelines: such as brochures, applications, lead cards, direct mail, advertisements, press releases, etc.
- Coordination with client managers, account managers, etc., to obtain information relating to marketing opportunities.
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns to generate interest, leads and appointments for field sales team.
- Creation and management of all marketing campaigns to support Group Benefits strategic marketing.
- Collateral, email and web design in support of both field sales and association marketing.
- Assist in conducting routine online surveys.
- Research, obtain, arrange and/or provide information for Sales and Client Relations meetings, sales presentations, client renewals, reports, etc.
- Work with sales staff and marketing team to coordinate materials and activities for Trade Shows, sales seminars, meetings and conferences.
- Support the Sales staff in preparing and distributing implementation materials.
- Support both field sales and Group Benefits' association marketing efforts through email and web design and the creation of collateral materials (including sell sheets, brochures, etc.).
- Convention/seminar coordination (booth logistics) and giveaways.
- USI Affinity Business Development support (RFP responses).
- Other duties as assigned to support the team such as overseeing the updating and reprinting of fulfillment materials, presentations, proposals, etc. Creating event signage and materials.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent experience required.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred.
- 1+ years related experience including preparation of sales collateral, presentations and RFP's is required.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical.
- Must be proficient in the MS Office suite of products including Word (formatting, layout and design), basic functions of Excel, Access, and Powerpoint. Familiarity with Adobe is helpful. Experience with InDesign is required.
- Intermediate graphic designs skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N.A.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent ability to establish priorities; manage multiple and diverse tasks; good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent project management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to write status reports, strategy briefs, business correspondence and procedural manuals is required.
- Copywriting skills are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate and/or present information to managers, clients, vendors, outside creative talent.
- A plus if the person can also conceptualize and write promotional copy that effectively communicates project objectives.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595